I love this promo with Martin Freeman asking Richard Armitage short questions. RA is relaxed, jokey and appealing. It’s longer than 60 seconds, but that’s okay.
A few observations:
- Aha! I knew he had enough vanity not to let himself go to pot. My shallow fangurl is SO relieved.
- I’m stricken he won’t get on Twitter. Well, there goes that fantasy.
- I miss the flowing locks, too (a la Guy). Get back to growing that hair!
- So he and his horse (a female?!) had a flowing locks thing together.
- “Where’s my stylist?” Yup, we always knew that.
- Hmmm, yeah. Don’t try jokes. Just smile for the camera, luv.
- He’s also contradicted everything he’s said before, but hey, who’s paying attention? 😉
I’m still looking for creative writing ideas for Christmas week. What story would you love for me to write? This is your chance!
Oh! Here’s 60 Seconds with Martin Freeman. Love how RA corrects, with a shift of the eyes, about “milky ‘foot’ substance” flying into a woman’s mouth. Whatever were you thinking, RA? MF: “My publicist is having a coronary.” Plus at the end MF: “I wonder how long my career will last. What a shame it’s over just as it’s beginning.”